Aspect 2 tent
IN-STORE PICK UP ONLY. THIS ITEM CANNOT BE SHIPPED. All online orders must be picked up at Rockport, ME location.
When afternoon thundershowers and swarms of skeeters threaten to mar an otherwise perfectly pleasant trip into the mountains, the Aspect™ 2 offers lightweight yet robust three-season protection. With enough living space for you and your gear, it's perfect for summer road trips, lightweight backpacking missions, and long walks to backcountry walls.
- Uses: Backpacking / Hiking, Camping
- Industry leading DAC Featherlight™ NFL poles
- Unique canopy-to-pole attachment system improves compressibility for easy packing
- Two dry entry vestibules with dual sliders
- Pre-bend pole design improves headroom and interior space
- Dual mesh doors with dual sliders and quick stash for easy exit and entry
- 3/4 mesh canopy for star view with mapped solid canopy for dust or wind management
- Three pockets for interior storage
- Super light webbing reduces tent weight
- High quality DAC J-Stakes included
- Free of flame-retardant chemicals, this tent may not adhere to CPAI-84