Exploring the sandstone canyons of the desert, thwacking through routes filled with pokey brush and trees, or clearing wilderness trails with Pulaski ax in hand-this is what the 58-liter Kestrel rucksack was made for. Built with durable fabrics for demanding outdoor conditions and activities, the it has all the features you need to enjoy big days requiring lots of gear and multi-day backpacking trips alike.
- Included raincover made with bluesign® approved fabrics and DWR treatments made without PFAS, stored in zippered pocket at base of pack
- Top lid with large, zippered pocket; top panel lash points and under lid zippered mesh pocket with key clip
- Internal reservoir sleeve with Hydraclip for easier reservoir hanging
- Front panel shove-it pocket with stretch mesh gussets
- Dual front panel daisy chains
- Dual quick release upper side compression straps with axe/trekking pole capture
- Dual lower side compression straps
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with floating divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Dual ice tool loops
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
LOAD RANGE: 30 - 45 lbs.
VOLUME: 3417 IN 3 / 56 L
DIMENSIONS: 30.31H X 14.57W X 12.2D IN.
VOLUME: 3539 IN 3 / 58 L
DIMENSIONS: 32.28H X 14.57W X 12.2D IN.
MAIN: bluesign® approved 100% recycled 420D nylon, DWR treatments made without PFAS
BOTTOM: bluesign® approved 100% recycled 500D high-tenacity nylon, DWR treatments made without PFAS