Lightweight design and maximum livability make the Marmot Tungsten 3P 3-season backpacking tent a great option for up to three campers. The tent is made with solution-dyed fabrics that require less water during the manufacturing process, has pre-bent aluminum poles to create a roomy interior, and includes a footprint for added protection.
Easily accessed on either side by dual D-shaped doors, the interior of the tent has 40.9 square feet of floor space. Front and rear vestibules offer a combined 18.41 square feet of weather-protected external storage space. Interior pockets provide places to store gear to free up floor space and a lamp shade pocket meant to hold a headlamp (not included) can provide ambient interior lighting.
The unique pre-bent "knees" of the tent's Velocity HD aluminum poles pull the tent body taut avoiding the unusable corners frequently found inside tents and maximizing livability. Employing integrated color-coded clips, the tent body attaches quickly easily and securely to the poles creating a freestanding design that enables you to set up the tent and then move it around your chosen campsite to find the optimal rock-and-root-free position.
Extensive mesh on the walls and ceiling ensure excellent ventilation and keep condensation to a minimum. The weatherproof full-coverage rainfly utilizes solution-dyed ripstop polyester, which reduces the amount of water used during the manufacturing process and the finished fabric is more resistant to UV fading. Both the rainfly and floor are seam sealed and the catenary cut of the floor keeps the edges of the tent away from the ground in wet weather. A compatible custom-fit footprint is included to further protect the floor of the tent from sharp objects mud and ground water.
The Marmot Tungsten 3P backpacking tent is available in your choice of color options.
- Free-standing design with two D-shaped doors and two vestibules for gear storage
- Seam-taped, full-coverage fly for rain protection
- Footprint included
- Solution dye fabric reduces water consumption during manufacturing and resists UV fading
- Lampshade pocket securely holds your headlamp to provide ambient light
- Seam-taped, catenary-cut floor to keep out water
- Interior pockets for small gear organization
- Color-coded "easy pitch" clips, poles and fly make it easy to put up the tent quickly