ZULU 40 MD/LG
The Gregory Men's Zulu 35L Pack is a lightweight pack for bagging peak after peak. Have a plan to nail a whole bunch of 14ers before summers end? Well make your list and pile your gear into the top loading pack with CrossFlo suspension. Your back stays cool, shoulders and hips stay comfy and you've still got plenty of features to attach your gear here and there. Load it up as light as possible for those back-before-dark excursions. Secure trekking poles or ice axes to the outside, plus extra water bottles on the side stretch pockets. The permanent lid holds a ton of tiny extras from compass to sunglasses, keys and wallet. Meet you at home for a late dinner.
FEATURES OF THE GREGORY MEN'S ZULU 35L PACK
- Front stretch-woven stuff pocket with surface-mounted quick-release buckle closure
- Dual stretch mesh side pockets
- Cross-over side compression straps with ultra-durable quick-release buckles
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Integrated rain cover in a dedicated external access pocket that doubles as accessory storage in mild weather
- Multi Straps- removable via girth hitch, adjustable straps that can be positioned at multiple lash points on the exterior of the pack for carrying a sleeping pad, outerwear, camp shoes, etc.
- Independent tool and trekking pole attachment loops
- Internal hydration sleeve with hose management
- Sunglass stash on shoulder harness for quick access