Rockport to Camden Tour
Join Maine Sport Outfitters for a luxurious two day paddle out and pedal back in the Penobscot Bay. Begin your trip with a overnight stay at the Rockport Harbor Hotel overlooking gorgeous Rockport Harbor. The next morning we’ll paddle the view from your hotel window past Indian Island lighthouse on our way to Camden. Paddling past ledges, diving cormorants, and crying terns we’ll land on Curtis Island and eat a catered lunch next to the Curtis Island Lighthouse. As we enter bustling Camden harbor, we’ll paddle past lobster boats, schooners under sail, and yachts from around the globe, landing directly on the doorstep of the Grand Harbor Inn in Camden Harbor. Guests will have the evening to explore Camden and grab dinner at any one of the restaurants overlooking the harbor.
On our final day, we’ll swap our paddles for pedals and our Maine Sport guides will lead an e-bike tour along the Camden Hills past farms and fields and the famed Belted Galloways of Rockport, through wooded paths along the harbor and eventually back to the Rockport Harbor Hotel where our trip began.
Two Day Inn Two Inn Trips:
- Meeting Time: 8:00 am
- Trip Length: 2.5 days (4hrs on water the first day and four hours of bike riding the second day)
- Trip Minimum: Minimum of 4 or more people or you can join an existing scheduled trip.
- Minimum Age: 16 years old
- Skill Level: Some paddling experience is recommended, but not necessary
- Life vests, paddles, dry bags
- Registered Maine Guide
- Two nights of lodging
- Breakfast and one lunch (dinners on your own)