Dagger OSMO 2P
Available for Shipping or Pick-Up
The NEMO Dagger balances light weight with a roomy interior, making it an exceptionally comfortable backpacking tent. Two doors and two large vestibules create easy entry/exit with plenty of dry gear storage.
- Minimum weight: 3 lb. 6 oz.
- Packed weight: 4 lb. 2 oz.
- Floor dimensions: 7'6" x 4'2".
- Floor area: 31.3 sq. ft.
- Packed size: 19.5"L x 6.5"W x 3.5"H.
- Peak height: 3'6".
- Vestibule area: 11.4 sq. ft. each.
- OSMO poly-nylon fabric is more water repellent, much less stretch when wet and is 20% stronger.
- OSMO composite fabric is free of fire retardants and is woven from 100% recycled yarns.
- DAC Featherlite® NSL pole structure.
- Two large doors and massive trapezoidal vestibules lead the category for usable volume.
- Color-coded, hubbed pole set with matched webbing make setup fast and easy.
- Nightlight Pockets™ turn your headlamp into a tent lantern while removing blue light.
- Protected strut vents at the top of both vestibule entries ensure ventilation even if it is raining.
- Divvy Cube rectangular stuff sack stows more efficiently in your pack.