Evo Fixed Point
IN-STORE PICK UP ONLY. All online orders must be picked up at Rockport, ME location.
Crash tests: Thule conduct multiple crash tests at different speeds and weights to ensure the complete roof rack system transports your gear safely and protects the vehicle from damage.
Wear and tear simulations: Specialized tests that are used to evaluate the roof rack systems over time, to assess their durability and long-term performance.
A Thule roof rack is being tested in the Thule test center exposure test.
Exposure tests: To evaluate the performance of roof rack systems under conditions that might be encountered during use, they expose them to extreme heat, cold, damp, sunlight and chemicals.
- Load carrier feet for Thule Evo roof rack system
- Foot installs easily onto vehicles with integrated fixed points, T-profile, or custom install rack attachment points
- Secures to vehicle with Thule One-Key locks (sold separately)
- Ergonomic torque limiter key indicates when the rack is safely and properly secured to your vehicle
- Check the Thule Buyer's Guide to find out which roof rack fits your car
- Add Thule Fixpoint Kit Cover (sold separately) for a quick rack mounting solution
- Maximum load: 220 lb. Please also check the maximum roof load capacity of your vehicle.
- Fits Thule WingBar Evo: Yes
- Fits Thule AeroBlade: Yes
- Fits Thule SquareBar Evo: Yes
- Fits Thule ProBar Evo: Yes
- Locks included: No
- One Key System compatible: Yes
- Model number: 710701