The OAC POH 100 children’s ski lets kids be kids in winter environments. With the ability to travel up, down, and all around without any equipment changes, children can simply focus on having fun. Lightweight and stable, the POH 100 snow trekker is also perfect for those just learning the joys of sliding on snow.
The OAC EA JR Universal Binding gives children the opportunity to ski in their own flexible-soled winter or hiking footwear. Now there is no need for them to own a dedicated set of ski boots! Suitable for shoes or boots with a sole length between 22,5cm-30,5cm (9”-12").
Purpose: Our children's trekking ski and EA Universal Binding. Recommended for those between 5 and 10 years of age.
- OAC-Braid box construction
- Compression resistant elastic foam core
- Patented OAC Unicoat ski base*
- Integrated high quality Mohair-mix skin
- ALU/GF reinforcement at binding area
- Child-friendly composite edges
- Weight 450g (1lbs) w/o binding
- Length 100cm
- Width 98-80-82mm
Made in Finland by OAC Tech